Wednesday, August 6, 2014

8/4/2014

I did a bunch of new material, I got laughs but I guess because it was 4 months since my last performance, my timing is off, so I'm not sure how to judge some of the jokes I did.  I screwed up one joke which I did last week.  A new comic came up to me and complemented my set, second week in a row.  The joke I screwed up last week I did correctly this week which is about a lady in Johnstown who tried to sell me and another guy her drugs after she walked out of a pharmacy.  I think i'm going to try the original ending, the current ending is that she's a grandmother.

then after I was done I drove over to micks pub and got something to eat since I was hungry ($5.99 for burger & fries).  I sat in the 'bar' portion of the pub.  The one guy sitting across from me started whining about having poor people in his neighborhood, apparently they didn't fit the 250-275K house price.  They apparently moved out and he should have just started singing happy songs.  When people act like snobs but their completely blind to it, it amuses me.

ps. I'm doing something next week, so anybody who cares, I'll perform again on august 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment