Friday, June 3, 2016

to my friends

Originally posted april 20 on my travel and comedy fan pages

To my friends...

The doctor who did the colonoscopy did not find anything wrong. He thinks I had an infection in my intestines which caused the blood in my stool and the intense pain I was having. He said it should never return. He didn't find any cancer, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis or anything else. I have felt better for almost a month now and I feel so relieved that I can get on with my life. I want to thank my friends for praying for me, and my other friends who knew about it and gave me encouraging words. I really appreciated it and it impacted me. so thanks and God bless.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 3
What some people might not realize is that this started out minor and I ignored it thinking it would go away, it didn't it was beyond horrible, I'm so thankful that I got better.

No comments:

Post a Comment