Tuesday, November 17, 2015

November 16-2015

"So I invited over 80 people to this, nobody came, so what else is new. Guess what if I get successful and your not their in the beginning, supporting me and encouraging me. I certainly will not want a leech or a blood sucker who thinks its okay to jump on a train of success. When you weren't their when it was being built."
I want to thank Malinda who told me why she couldn't come and steve e. for marking that he was interested on the facebook event page.  The reason I used the fan page for creating the event is because its a way to follow my progress, plus so other people besides my friends could come.  I also want to thank Deana for liking the facebook status I made on Monday. 

My set went awesome, it was my best.  I was so nervous but you have to walk through that to get better.  I got the light.  I did two new bits that went great, it still amazes me that I write stuff that aren't jokes and people laugh at it.  I'm excited that my timing is improving.  Their was a huge difference from 2 weeks ago to this week.  I want to thank everybody for laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment