Thursday, January 19, 2017

Camera Down

Date: 1/18/17
Location: Marietta, PA
Venue: Railroad House Inn
Type: Open Mic
#: 47

I was going to have somebody take pictures of my performance, so whenever I get shows.  I have a professional looking shot for fliers but my camera had a different idea, it died right before my set.  So no mug shot for me, boo-hoo!

Stage fright my constant foe.  I will defeat you.

I did a couple things right in the set.  First I got on stage.  Second, I told jokes even though my mind went blank because of anxiety but I did it.  They laughed at them which was nice.

I cringed when I got off stage because I forgot to mention I had business cards on me.  Plus I forgot to do the oreo bit which I still don't know if it needs to be rewritten.  Anxiety being a jerk.  I'll overcome it someday soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment