Monday, January 9, 2017

January 2nd, 2017

January 2nd
so I left Monday night to go to the chameleon even though for the first time in a long time I found a Penn State game interesting.  I use to be a fan until the whole Sandusky crap happened and I have no plans of following them now.

When I drove off I completely forgot my set list I turned around to go back to get it and then decided screw it.  I'll do it from memory.  Yep my memory wasn't so great and I didn't need the jerk interrupting me during the first joke.  I didn't respond kindly and I won't repeat what I said.  Then, this guy was booing me after my set.  I really don't care since the chameleon club (lizard lounge) isn't my social club like it is for this guy.  When I leave after I find work and rarely go to that place.  He can boo other people and wonder why he's still in the same damn place.

46

No comments:

Post a Comment